What is the meaning of my Judging Status in FilmFreeway?
– NOT SELECTED – unfortunately your film didn’t meet the minimum requirements of the Film Festival
– SEMI-FINALIST – your film was selected as the semi-finalist in the category(s) to which was submitted. The judging status is to all categories.
– FINALIST – your film was selected as the finalist in the category(s) to which wast submitted The judging status is to all categories.
– WINNER – your film won the category(s) to which was submitted and recived the Official Selection to the Live Screening.
This makes the selection process more transparent to all filmmakers and is a guarantee that all kind of animation films (short, feature, student, documentary, etc) have equal opportunities to be selected to the Live Screening.
Can the Judging Status of my film in FilmFreeway still change?
The status of the film that you received in the notification is Final.
If you didn’t receive the notification from FilmFreeway on your email, please check also the spam folder.
Who can use the festival Laurels and where I can find them?
Semi-Finalist, Finalist and the Winners can use a dedicated Festival Laurels for promotional purposes:
Who will receive the certificate?
The certificates are reserved only for the winners.
They were published on our Facebook page.
When will be the Live Screening?
The Live Screening in Dolby New York: October 18, 2022
My film was selected to the Live Screening. How should I delivery the film?
We will contact you soon about the DCP delivery.
Which Film will receive the Golden Eagle Trophy?
𝗚𝗢𝗟𝗗𝗘𝗡 𝗘𝗔𝗚𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗘 is handed during the Awards Ceremony of the film festival within the year. The screening takes place in the DOLBY New York:
– Best Animation Film of the Year ( International Film )
– Best Animation US Film of the Year ( USA FILM)
How many films are taking part in the festival?
We received few hundred submissions. The festival may select 1 Winner, 10 Finalists and approximately 20 Semi-Finalists per category. (It depends on the number of submitted films for a given category and their level.)